Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lore

This is my stunning niece.  She was the inspiration for our kiddo.  Actually, I think she was the inspiration for my marriage.  When Paul and I were fairly early on in our relationship she was born.  We went on a road trip to Arkansas, where her father was finishing Law School.  Paul was nervous about it on the way up.  He was so concerned that people would think he was weird to want to kiss on a kid that wasn't his.  After several assurances that our family thinks nothing is weirder than a person who can keep their hands OFF a baby, he decided that it would be best if he took pictures of her and left the holding to us.  
That didn't work out so well.  He could not help himself.  She was head over heels in love.  I mean he LIKED me, but he LOVED her.  and I loved him lovin her! (at this moment I am spouting foul language at said husband for moving picture files all over the f(*&ing internet and leaving NO TRAIL as to how to find them.  He falls in love with a new site and poof, leaves all old pics on the old one and starts using the new one. )  I digress.  Anyway, as I encourage him to find those pictures for me to share with my vast readership of like 2 people (I love you guys, really) I will leave you with another picture of Eloise.


No comments: